Danish Clogs - Danclog, Mens closed heel, Black
Upper Leather: Danclogs uppers are made PERMAIR® leather. PERMAIR® is the world’s leading dry leather finishing system, and it significantly improves the protective properties of the footwear. PERMAIR® leather is geared toward the safety requirements of industrial footwear providing the highest protective levels with outstanding durability and beauty. In addition:
- - PERMAIR® leather has a water-resistant finish that provides long-lasting protection.- The breathable finish and absorbency maximizes comfort.
- - You can wipe the non-polish surface clean so it always looks good.
- - PERMAIR® leather provides complete protection against the drying effects of road salt, which can stain and crack conventional leather.
- - PERMAIR® leather withstands temperatures up to -21°C, so it’s suitable for cold weather.
- - The scuff-resistant surface improves durability.
Insole: The Danclog insole or inner tread surface is 2 mm thick leather over a 3 mm polyurethane foam and active carbon filter that reduces foot perspiration considerably. The active carbon filter provides comfort and conforms to the shape of your foot.
Sole: The Danclog sole is made of single-density polyurethane material. It is oil resistant and heat resistant to temperatures of up to 140°C. The built in Danclog Shock Absorber absorbs and distributes pressure over the entire surface of the sole, which helps your back and joints. In addition, the specially designed sole pattern is reasonable non-skid.
Padding: To ensure comfort and a secure fit, the Danclog instep is padded with foam.