Danish Clogs - Euro-Dan, Open heel, White
Upper Leather: Euro-Dan's uppers are made PERMAIR® leather. PERMAIR® is the world’s leading dry leather finishing system, and it significantly improves the protective properties of the footwear. PERMAIR® leather is geared toward the safety requirements of industrial footwear providing the highest protective levels with outstanding durability and beauty. In addition:
- - PERMAIR® leather has a water-resistant finish that provides long-lasting protection.- The breathable finish and absorbency maximizes comfort.
- - You can wipe the non-polish surface clean so it always looks good.
- - PERMAIR® leather provides complete protection against the drying effects of road salt, which can stain and crack conventional leather.
- - PERMAIR® leather withstands temperatures up to -21°C, so it’s suitable for cold weather.
- - The scuff-resistant surface improves durability.
Insole: The insole is 100% wood.
Sole: Strong oil and heat resistant polyester over the entire surface of the sole.